Begin your Family's Journey
The Wonderstorm Academy audition process is designed to help your family explore learning in the 21st century, then decide if this is the right fit for you.
We are welcoming learners ages 4yr 9m through 8th grade. We follow a flexible 11 month calendar schedule. Space is limited so we encourage you to apply early.
We recognize that we are asking you to dedicate time and thought to the process. Families who are thriving in our community often share that they truly enjoyed the process, and we hope you do also.
Let us know you're interested and complete the audition form.
We'll then send information about upcoming events, videos and books that you may find valuable for your family!Audition Form
We invite you to meet with us to share "why Wonderstorm" and answer any questions you have.
This meeting is intended to be fun and informal to connect and answer questions you may have.
Invitation to enroll or "Waiting Pool"
Following the Family Meet-Up, depending on availability, Wonderstorm Academy will invite your learner to enroll or include you in our waiting pool.
Who is Wonderstorm Academy for?
- People who believe the traditional school system no longer works to prepare children for the modern world
- Families who value their freedom and want their children to develop a love of learning
- People who want the benefits of child-directed learning without having to make a full-time commitment to homeschooling
- Families with flexible schedules
- People who need flexible attendance for travel and family obligations. (We will operate on an 11-month calendar with 4-7 week sessions and breaks in between)
- Children who want additional time to pursue their passions beyond traditional after school hours
- People who want to maximize their family time
- Trailblazers and trendsetters
- Creators and creatives
- Out-of-the box thinkers